Unable to build after updating ionic cli to 1.2.6-beta1

Hi there,

I’ve updated my ionic ios/android project to ionic beta 12, using ionic cli 1.2.6-beta1. However when I use the command “ionic build android”, I get the following error:

Error: Unquoted attribute value
Line: 5
Column: 174
Char: “
    at error (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:347:8)
    at strictFail (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:364:22)
    at Object.write (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/node_modules/sax/lib/sax.js:913:11)
    at XMLParser.feed (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/lib/parsers/sax.js:48:15)
    at ElementTree.parse (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/lib/elementtree.js:263:10)
    at Object.exports.XML (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/node_modules/elementtree/lib/elementtree.js:593:13)
    at Object.module.exports.parseElementtreeSync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/util/xml-helpers.js:126:38)
    at ConfigFile_load [as load] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/util/config-changes.js:544:33)
    at new ConfigFile (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/util/config-changes.js:523:10)
    at ConfigKeeper_get [as get] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/cordova-lib/src/plugman/util/config-changes.js:435:23)

and I get EACCES errors when doing “ionic build ios”, with a whole lot of "rm: could not remove file (code EACCES).

Update: I managed to fix these errors by removing my ios and android projects using “ionic platform remove ios” and “ionic platform remove android”, and then re-adding them again “ionic platform add ios/android”. Someone should look into this… I’m having problems every time I update ionic to a newer version.