The life without Ionic

I’m happy to hear this forum is a good experience to you.

But as this is a subjective perception, if you allow me, I would like to say:

In my case I have found some issues unasked (not only unsolved) when dealing with same problems explained by other Ionic users.

Tried to refine and re-ask some questions (at SO) with the same response: no answers, some useless and even brought into question about the guidelines of our project, been accused of frustration (yes, I was) and I have even been told to be an ass.

As a sample, a current question about the “code option” on paid Ionic Creator is still absolutely ignored: Code option.

Or this one, opened on november’17, some “me too” users, no answers or clues: Deviceready event not firing in Android DevApp (deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds)

This issue (deviceready-event-not-firing) is still a warning on every build, remains on Ionic upgrades for months, and still unanswered at Ionic Forum or SO.

I’m sorry but we can’t share your feelings about this forum. At least so long. My experience on Angular forums or StackOverflow is totally opposite, but I understand other users could have different experiences.