templateUrl: "templates/help.html",
        controller: "HelpController"
    })

Here is the test.html file

templates/test.html

<ion-view title="test">
    <!-- test.html body -->
</ion-view>

So when I navigate to templates/test.html from index.html the body of the test.html slides in twice from the left. Is this is a bug or am i missing any important piece of code?

This happens to any page that i navigate.

Android version : 4.2.2

Any answers for this? If this is an issue please fix it before tomorrow’s latest release.

First off, your state provider statements is wrong.

.state('tab', {
    url: '/tab',
    templateUrl: 'templates/tabs.html',
    controller: 'GlobalCtrl'
  })

when is if you were using the old ng-router. Give this a try and see if it resolves your issue.

Sorry! when I posted ctrl + k was not at all working. So in that frustration I might have pasted ngRouters code.

So here it is. I am facing this navigation problem. When I navigate to help (or any other link for example) I always see the transition happening twice. I mean the slide transition occurs twice. I had this problem in JQM also. But I solved it using event.stopImmediatePropagation. Is there any such work around here.

Any answers as to why it happens?

Want to put together a codepen or plnkr? I can load it on an actual android device and test this myself

Yup sure. Just a minute. Thanks for your time.

Here it is codePen. And the template files like help.html is same as I have listed in this question itself.

I have edited url and states badly please dont care for that. They are perfect in my app.