Slide menu not working in android

I’m using the slide menu along with the tab directive on android 4.1.1 and when I toggle the menu, I get a partial display. My tab bar slide over but the header stays in it position and the slide menu is not shown.

Here is a screen shot .

Any one know about this issue and how to resolve it?

Could you provide a plunker? It’ll be easier for us to help you out if we can see some code :smile:

@tim here is a plunker using my markup

It works fine on my desktop and iOS devices though, so if you were going to test it, I’d throw on a real device or an emulator.

I have exactly the same issues on my Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3.
On my computer, it works perfectly. I didn’t try on an iOS device.

My code in the following github repo: https://github.com/LordDawnhunter/IonicDemo

I have the same problem. The issue started when I upgraded to latest code. 0.9.19 was working fine on Android Jellybean. BTW the latest release works with Nexus 7 tablet though.

Thanks guys we are looking into the side menu issues on Android.

Confirmed to not work on Android 4.2.2 on Samsung Tab 3

Yeah, just found this bug, on Jelly fish 4.1 (LG f6)

thanks

Same problem on Android 4.1 to 4.3, works fine on 4.4

It seems that I have the same issue. I implemented a left side menu. The main content slide well but it displays an empty left menu (no header & no menu content). Tested on Android 4.3 and 4.4.

Are you using the nightly or 0.9.24? I’ve been using the nightly bundles and haven’t had any issues on 4.1, 4.2, 4.3. Can’t say anything for 4.4 though

I tried with 0.9.24 & with the nightly.

I found the problem … I was loading the content of the menu with <ng-include src="'/views/leftMenu.html'"></ng-include>. The view path was wrong. With src="'views/leftMenu.html'" everything work fine. I didn’t notice it earlier because it was working fine in the browser.

sorry for the inconvenience,

ps: I really like this framework :smile:

Just found this thread. I’m developing an app with a side menu, and it keeps not working on Android 4.4 (tested on Samsung Galaxy Nexus and MotoG), but works perfectly on an old Samsung Galaxy Ace with an unofficial 4.1 (installed only to be compatible with ionic :stuck_out_tongue:). I didn’t included a button and I’m relying only on the swipe to open the menu, so maybe the menu is working correctly, but my suers are unable to open it. Is it me doing something wrong or this issue is still present in some cases? If you need any additional piece of information, please ask!

Thank you.