Refresher ion-scroll tag

I have an ion-scroll tags on the same page. I would like to add a refresher.

So look something like this:

ion-content

ion-refresher
ion-refresher-content /ion-refresher-content
ion refresher

ion-scroll
/ion-scroll

ion-content

I have tried to add the refresher, but can’t quite get it to work. The problem I am facing is if I scroll down in my scroll views the refresh starts to refresh. I only want to start the refresh if the scroll view is on the top and then I can pull down. I don’t want to be able to pulldown if my scroll view is say halfway down and then I scroll up and it starts to refresh. Is this situation I would like it to continue to scroll up to the top and once it hits the top then I can pull to refresh. How would I accomplish this?

I Hope this makes sense. In the end I would like it to work as a traditional pull to refresh works. So if you can’t see the first item in the list (the most top item) it should not refresh if you start scrolling up.

Any solutions?I have the same problem

I guess you could try putting the refresher inside the ion-scroll element?

I tried, but it still passes the ion-content to the refresher function to calculate the scrollTop instead of the ion-scroll. Is it a bug?

<ion-content class="match-details">
	<div class="match-details-container">
		<shedule-item [shedule-item]="item"></shedule-item>
		<ion-scroll scrollY="true" class="segment-content">
			<ion-refresher (refresh)="doRefresh($event, refresher)">
			</ion-refresher>
			<div>
				CONTENT
			</div>
		</ion-scroll>
	</div>
</ion-content>

And it still happends with warning form refresher.js:

Ignored attempt to cancel a touchmove event with cancelable=false, for example because scrolling is in progress and cannot be interrupted.

I have this same issue. Were you able to resolve this one??