dismissOnPageChange: true,
      duration: 3000
    });
    loading.present();
    setTimeout(() => {
      loading.dismiss();
    }, 2000);
  }

I want to control the time of when to dismiss the loading, like after a promise finished.

When the page runs first the console shows the exception:

error_handler.js:47 EXCEPTION: Cannot read property ‘remove’ of nullErrorHandler.handleError @ error_handler.js:47next @ application_ref.js:272schedulerFn @ async.js:82SafeSubscriber.__tryOrUnsub @ Subscriber.js:223SafeSubscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:172Subscriber._next @ Subscriber.js:125Subscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:89Subject.next @ Subject.js:55EventEmitter.emit @ async.js:74NgZone.triggerError @ ng_zone.js:278onHandleError @ ng_zone.js:257t.handleError @ polyfills.js:3e.runTask @ polyfills.js:3invoke @ polyfills.js:3
error_handler.js:52 ORIGINAL STACKTRACE:ErrorHandler.handleError @ error_handler.js:52next @ application_ref.js:272schedulerFn @ async.js:82SafeSubscriber.__tryOrUnsub @ Subscriber.js:223SafeSubscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:172Subscriber._next @ Subscriber.js:125Subscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:89Subject.next @ Subject.js:55EventEmitter.emit @ async.js:74NgZone.triggerError @ ng_zone.js:278onHandleError @ ng_zone.js:257t.handleError @ polyfills.js:3e.runTask @ polyfills.js:3invoke @ polyfills.js:3
error_handler.js:53 TypeError: Cannot read property ‘remove’ of null
at Loading.ViewController.dismiss (view-controller.js:50)
at loading-test-page.ts:26
at t.invokeTask (polyfills.js:3)
at Object.onInvokeTask (ng_zone.js:227)
at t.invokeTask (polyfills.js:3)
at e.runTask (polyfills.js:3)
at invoke (polyfills.js:3)ErrorHandler.handleError @ error_handler.js:53next @ application_ref.js:272schedulerFn @ async.js:82SafeSubscriber.__tryOrUnsub @ Subscriber.js:223SafeSubscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:172Subscriber._next @ Subscriber.js:125Subscriber.next @ Subscriber.js:89Subject.next @ Subject.js:55EventEmitter.emit @ async.js:74NgZone.triggerError @ ng_zone.js:278onHandleError @ ng_zone.js:257t.handleError @ polyfills.js:3e.runTask @ polyfills.js:3invoke @ polyfills.js:3
view-controller.js:50 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘remove’ of null

But if the page runs again, it works fine.

I don’t know why it happens. The code is like the sample. So I think maybe it’s a bug.

Please help me. Thanks!

I think problem in your html file

OK… I found why it happens.

If you want to control the time of when to dismiss, you need to remove the duration property.

It’s my fault. Sorry!

No, still gives the error (sometimes) regardless of the duration.