so i juste made a simple app for test:

import { Component } from '@angular/core';
import { NavController, LoadingController, Loading } from 'ionic-angular';
@Component({
  selector: 'page-home',
  templateUrl: 'home.html'
})

export class HomePage {
  constructor(public navCtrl: NavController, private loadingCtrl: LoadingController, ) {
  }
 ionViewWillEnter(): void {
    let load: Loading = this.loadingCtrl.create({
      content: 'Connexion en cours...',
      dismissOnPageChange: true
    });
    load.present();
    setTimeout(() => {
      load.dismiss();
    }, 3000)
  }

}

Thanks.

1 Like

You are right, I have the same problem. I reported it this week and jsayol already fixed it…but the Ionic Team didn’t merged the PR for the RC.4 :frowning:

P.S.: Note it breaks in the chrome debugger but in real device, even if it breaks in the background, it seems that it still work aka the app doesn’t crash…at least for me

3 Likes

It fixed it, but i didn’t find the ts file with this “for of”, so i fixed on : node_modules\ionic_angular\es2015\navigation\nav-controller-base.js

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you very much.

Thank you. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the problem was, until I saw a reference to this.

I’m confused about the status, and if there is a workaround for RC4. I have enough trouble updating to the new release candidates when they come out, so the idea of grabbing a nightly build is a terrifying prospect. I need this feature, but I can’t think of a workaround.

I would wait for RC.5 and when it comes to this error I decided to live with for the moment, seems that both browsers and real phone don’t mind when this error pop-up

This doesn’t seem to be fixed in RC5, nor do I see an open issue about it. Any update?

The issue I opened was fixed and resolved my issue (in my case). If you still face problem maybe would be good to open a new issue a provide an example to the ionic team