Push notifications not received when android screen is locked

Hi ,
I’m using PhoneGap PushPlugin with Cordova 4.3.0 ( https://github.com/phonegap-build/PushPlugin.git )
and it works fine on IOS and mostly fine on Android.
However I can’t receive push notifications when the Android phone is in power save

I can receive notifications fine on IOS in any situation, and I can also also receive notifications on Android wheter the app is loaded, in background, not loaded

What is weird is that I can receive notifications during the first 30 seconds after the android phone goes to power save, then suddenly notifications are not received anymore …

• Logcat data don’t see incoming notifications neither, so it seems that the problem comes from the native code.

I wondered if it was a configuration problem with my 2 test phones (Samsung galaxy S2 and S4) but I tested with the Pushwoosh plugin and it worked even after the phone goes to power save, so this problem seems specific to the PushPlugin.

I can’t believe I’m the only one to face this issue with so many of you using this plugin with ionic. Please advise :slight_smile: