if (value) {
this.accordion.closeOthers(this);
}
}

Property accordion does not exist on type accordion group

how can i fix this?

declare accordition type like this: public accordition: any;

I’m experiencing the same error but through this:

createPlace(placeName: string, placeAddress: string, placeType: string,placeDescription: string) {
  this.placesData.createPlace(this.userProfile.uid,
  placeName,placeAddress.toUpperCase(), placeType, placeDescription , pointlat, pointlng).then( () => {
  this.nav.pop();
});
}

ERROR:

[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:773:40
[16:48:57] Property ‘placeName’ does not exist on type ‘AddplacePage’.
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:785:41
[16:48:57] Property ‘placeAddress’ does not exist on type ‘AddplacePage’.
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:798:41
[16:48:57] Property ‘placeType’ does not exist on type ‘AddplacePage’.
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:832:41
[16:48:57] Property ‘placeDescription’ does not exist on type ‘AddplacePage’.
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1064:43
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1069:43
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1074:43
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1089:43
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1094:67
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1094:90
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1094:116
[16:48:57] Error at C:/Users/treva/Documents/Apps/SampleApp/.tmp/pages/addplace/addplace.ngfactory.ts:1094:139

Are you sure your error is resulting from the function you pasted, and not from the template?

This error is emitted from the fact that you’re in ([ngModel]) fits into the property, but do not use it…Looking on your ([ngModel]) blocks

Yes, I am, I was using those exact same lines of code (With corresponding HTML) in ionic beta 11. Migrated. I didn’t see why I was getting that error from those lines of code. (I’m still facing the problem)

I’m still skeptical. I suspect the errors are in the template, and perhaps related to private properties in the component.

Wow,… that worked… umm…

So I did this:

export class EventCreatePage {
  eventName: string;
   eventDate: string;
   eventPrice: number; 
  eventCost: number;

constructor(public nav: NavController, public eventData: EventData) {
    this.nav = nav;
    this.eventData = eventData;
  }

createEvent(eventName: string, eventDate: string, eventPrice: number, eventCost: number) {
    this.eventData.createEvent(eventName, eventDate, eventPrice, eventCost).then( () => {
      this.nav.pop();
    });
  }

}

Why do I have to declare the arguments?.. It… doesn’t make any sense… but okay…

Is it because I use [(ngModel)] in html?

Yes. If they’re not publicly accessible properties of the component, you can’t reference them in the template.

Interesting… thank you