Problem with camera plugin ios

After updating ionic, make some changes in my project and run the emulator I am having the following error on the camera plugin. It seems strange and I had never gone to other ionic updates. I do not mean it because of the upgrade would Osin many other problems but that did not happen. Any idea what happens? Because it throws this error? As I can fix it?

Thanks.

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/view_ios.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/view_ios.build/Objects-normal/i386/CDVJpegHeaderWriter.o view_ios/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.camera/CDVJpegHeaderWriter.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/view_ios.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/view_ios.build/Objects-normal/i386/CDVCamera.o view_ios/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.camera/CDVCamera.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
CompileC build/view_ios.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/view_ios.build/Objects-normal/i386/UIImage+CropScaleOrientation.o view_ios/Plugins/org.apache.cordova.camera/UIImage+CropScaleOrientation.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
 (3 failures)

anything here? even I can not fix this :frowning:

Have you tried removing and re-adding the platform?

yes, a few times but have not had any results