Preparation failed during iOS Xcode 11 build

Hi,

I’ve an error when I build with iOS Xcode 11 on Ionic Pro Hub.

Running with gitlab-runner 10.2.0~beta.147.gbd1f3fcb (bd1f3fcb)
on ip-10-2-128-50 (c93ac604)
Creating new VM…
ERROR: Preparation failed: The name ‘runner-c93ac604-project-0-concurrent-0’ already exists.
Will be retried in 3s …
Creating new VM…
ERROR: Preparation failed: The name ‘runner-c93ac604-project-0-concurrent-0’ already exists.
Will be retried in 3s …
Creating new VM…
Will be retried in 3s …
ERROR: Job failed (system failure): The name ‘runner-c93ac604-project-0-concurrent-0’ already exists.

Thanks.

1 Like

@pirmax I’m also experience this error message when trying to build our ionic 3 app for xcode 11.
Didnt have this error message last week, seems some like internal error on ionic side to me.

I am also experience same error

I’m getting the same error, any fix?

Hello guys, do you have any update??

Not yet, i have a support ticket ongoing with ionic. As the error is from the ionic build pipeline, we need help from them to try and solve the issue.

Same error. Any update??

The Ionic team normally solved the problem. To your build!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up @pirmax :smiley:

It worked for me with one build, today we got a similar preparation error.

Running with gitlab-runner 10.2.0~beta.147.gbd1f3fcb (bd1f3fcb)
on ip-10-2-128-50 (c93ac604)
Creating new VM…
ERROR: Preparation failed: The operation is not allowed in the current state of the host.
Will be retried in 3s …
Creating new VM…
ERROR: Preparation failed: The operation is not allowed in the current state of the host.
Will be retried in 3s …
Creating new VM…
Will be retried in 3s …
ERROR: Job failed (system failure): The operation is not allowed in the current state of the host.

We’re experiencing the same problem with builds for iOS.