Plugins/cordova-plugin-fcm-with-dependecy-updated/AppDelegate+FCMPlugin.m

Hello!

Still getting this error trying to make a build on iOS. Project works excellent on Android but it’s the first time I have a Macbook, so I need the advices to keep going, thank you!

The following build commands failed:
        CompileC /Users/manel/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project-gymujfxkawqxonepqjfijwueghha/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Project/Debug-iphonesimulator/Project/Objects-normal/x86_64/AppDelegate+FCMPlugin.o /Users/manel/Documents/ionic_projects/Project/platforms/ios/Project/Plugins/cordova-plugin-fcm-with-dependecy-updated/AppDelegate+FCMPlugin.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
        CompileC /Users/manel/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project-gymujfxkawqxonepqjfijwueghha/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Project/Debug-iphonesimulator/Project/Objects-normal/x86_64/FirebaseAnalyticsPlugin.o /Users/manel/Documents/ionic_projects/Project/platforms/ios/Project/Plugins/cordova-plugin-firebase-analytics/FirebaseAnalyticsPlugin.m normal x86_64 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(2 failures)
xcodebuild: Command failed with exit code 65

Thank you! I already paid the developer account and did APN, what else do I need?