Play Store & AppStore commission

Hello for everyone,
I’m developing i ionic 3 app and in this app there is the possibility of online payment throw (CB, PayPal) so please I want to know the commissioning of the Apple Store and play store for a purchase for example of a product in my application that’s one,
Secondly, the commission for a purchase made on the store for example the purchase of the paid version of my app that has already a free version.

so summary:

the user must pay by choosing between CB and Paypal, There are two cases:

case 1) If the payment transaction is done inside the app:

For apps to be published on Play Store: how much does google take as commission?
For apps to be published on AppStore: how much Apple takes as commission?

case 2) If the operation is done outside the app, in the stores :

For apps to be published on Play Store:  how much does google take as commission?
For apps to be published on AppStore:  how much Apple takes as commission?

You already made this thread yesterday and you need to spend more time doing research and less time posting questions here.

I told you how much that Apple and google take as commission already - I’m not going to link you to the websites when you can easily find it in the developer agreements.

You can’t take payment outside Apple and google. You can’t allow customers to pay you for apps or items in apps via PayPal or other means.

3 Likes

but yesterday i don’t understand your answer brother, y told me that 30% of all transactions for both
but you don’t specify if user buy product from my app or if he buy app from store

If you sell your app for money, then Apple and Google take a 30% commission.

If you sell subscriptions or in app products, Apple and Google still take a 30% commission.

The only exception is if you have a user with a subscription longer than 1 year, then they each take 15% cuts.

You really need to learn how to use google or bing or duckduckgo to search for this information - this forum is really for ionic questions and answers and your posts here aren’t about ionic, they’re just about App stores.

Please ask future questions only about ionic framework and creation of ionic apps.

3 Likes

sorry, thkn u so much about informations