Perform actions from Google Assistant

I’m trying to call certain functions in my app based on what the user says from google assistant, for example saying “Ok google, call function one” but I’m having trouble implementing the stuff here, I just cant get anything to work at all - https://developers.google.com/voice-actions/interaction/voice-interactions. I understand that this requires repurposing a system voice action (in this case the call intent) but thats ok. How would i go about achieving this?

Thank you!

You would need a Cordova plugin that somehow implements the code needed here and then routes this to the web app running - your Ionic app in this case. The app would then have to somehow handle that.

I am not sure this exists (yet).

Hey… did you find any solution. Please let me know here with some reference code.

nope, unfortunately it was not possible as far as we could tell. Google and Apple locked down their servicing from siri / google assistant

hey, its possible for IOS with Siri Shortcuts plugin in ionic4 and for google in native android i can see some reference code. but i could found any suggestions for android with ionic4.