NullInjectorError: No provider for Contacts!

I followed the documentation of the link https://ionicframework.com/docs/native/contacts but when running on the device I get the error ‘NullInjectorError: No provider for Contacts!’

Chrome Inspect Log

ERROR Error: StaticInjectorError(AppModule)[Contacts]: StaticInjectorError(Platform: core)[Contacts]: NullInjectorError: No provider for Contacts! at NullInjector.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.NullInjector.get (core.js:8895) at resolveToken (core.js:9140) at tryResolveToken (core.js:9084) at StaticInjector.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.StaticInjector.get (core.js:8981) at resolveToken (core.js:9140) at tryResolveToken (core.js:9084) at StaticInjector.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.StaticInjector.get (core.js:8981) at resolveNgModuleDep (core.js:21217) at NgModuleRef_.push../node_modules/@angular/core/fesm5/core.js.NgModuleRef_.get (core.js:21906) at injectInjectorOnly (core.js:1773)

Ionic Info

ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.12.0 (C:\Users\Leandro\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\ionic)
Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 4.1.1
@angular-devkit/build-angular : 0.13.5
@angular-devkit/schematics : 7.2.4
@angular/cli : 7.3.5
@ionic/angular-toolkit : 1.4.0

Cordova:

cordova (Cordova CLI) : 8.1.2 (cordova-lib@8.1.1)
Cordova Platforms : android 7.1.4
Cordova Plugins : not available

System:

Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 (C:\Users\Leandro\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk)
NodeJS : v8.12.0 (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.exe)
npm : 6.7.0

Have you solved it ? I’m interested about this issue too.

Post your app.module.ts and wherever you use the contacts plugin too

Usually that error relates to the plugin not being explicitly imported in a module

Sorry i’m not allowed to share any code.

I think you don’t declare contact module in app.module.ts.

My bad i delcared the wrong one, I needed contact"S" and I declared contact.
Thanks