Npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.14393 | Cant build android or ios

Hy i get this Error all the time if i want to install any packages or want to build my project:

I tried so much so i dont even know anymore what i tried for now.

My Versions are:
Node.js:
v7.5.0
Npm:
v4.1.2
Operating System:
Windows 10 64 bit

Pleas if you show me som CLIs i have to fire in my npm please tell me also in witch folder i have to fire them!

Thanks for every help!

holy guys i got it to work.
Well this window_nts errors are hardly to slove.
Dont search in google for the windows_nt error code. it wont help you sh*t.

You have to look at the other error outputs.
In my case it was this line whitch helped me to slove the problem:

Failed at the ionic-hello-world@ ionic:build script ‘ionic-app-scripts build’

In other words the ionic build scripts were missing.
So i cd in my project folder and started this Cli:

npm install @ionic/app-scripts@latest --save-dev

Good but thats not all the problem here is that this will also replace your app/main.ts with a main.dev.ts and a main.prod.ts file.
But these files ar desprecaded so you need to delete: main.prod.ts file from your project.
After that rename main.dev.ts to main.ts.

You will think now good but what kind of code does the main.ts now have to contain?
Well its simple af. This is the official main.ts master file. Copy this code and insert it in your main.ts file and your project will work now as before!!

But guys! Hold on its not done yet. You will still get errors now if you try to build your project! But the good message is that you will get error outputs whitch really cause your build problem cause we repaired the app build script before. So in my case i got this error after i tried to build:

build dev failed: EPERM: operation not permitted, open ‘somelonglinkofmyproject\assets\img\someimage.png’

Dont worry below this error output i still got the windows_nt bullsh*t.
Now back to the error output: OHHHH now i got the problem whitch causes my build errors and other errors: My project simply had no premissions for some images i even didnt use anymore in my project. So i just deleted these images and voila.

I got my Android and iOS build perfectly!
Cheers! :smiley: