Npm ERR! when installing npm install angular2-jwt --save

npm WARN package.json @ No repository field.
npm WARN package.json @ No README data
npm WARN package.json @ No license field.
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency @angular/core@^2.0.0-rc.1 included from angular2-jwt will no
npm WARN peerDependencies longer be automatically installed to fulfill the peerDependency
npm WARN peerDependencies in npm 3+. Your application will need to depend on it explicitly.
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency @angular/http@^2.0.0-rc.1 included from angular2-jwt will no
npm WARN peerDependencies longer be automatically installed to fulfill the peerDependency
npm WARN peerDependencies in npm 3+. Your application will need to depend on it explicitly.
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency rxjs@5.0.0-beta.6 included from angular2-jwt will no
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency rxjs@5.0.0-beta.6 included from @angular/http will no
npm WARN peerDependencies The peer dependency rxjs@5.0.0-beta.6 included from @angular/core will no

npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.10586
npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "angular2-jwt" "--save"
npm ERR! node v4.4.3
npm ERR! npm  v2.15.1
npm ERR! code EPEERINVALID

npm ERR! peerinvalid The package rxjs@5.0.0-beta.2 does not satisfy its siblings' peerDependencies requirements!

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     \\npm-debug.log

Anyone know how to resolve this?
I have tried to change to rxjs@5.0.0-beta.6 in package.jason, and install the warning dependies but alwase the same problem.

I will suggest you to use an earlier version of the library angular2-jwt, e.g. 0.1.13, as the latest versions of Angular 2 (after 2.0.0-beta.15) contain many breaking changes and are not supported by Ionic 2 yet.

i.e.

npm install angular2-jwt@0.1.13

Worked for me, thanks! :slight_smile: