Ngc error: Supplied Parameters do not match in app.module

Good Afternoon,
i have problems build our app in prod mode. in dev mode using --dev it compiles.

The error looks like:
[16:05:00] lint finished in 2.16 s
[16:05:17] ngc error: Error: Error at /projects/e-pos/epos-service/.tmp/app/app.module.ngfactory.ts:465:68: Supplied parameters do not match any signature of call target.
at check (/projects/e-pos/epos-service/node_modules/@angular/tsc-wrapped/src/tsc.js:31:15)
at Tsc.typeCheck (/projects/e-pos/epos-service/node_modules/@angular/tsc-wrapped/src/tsc.js:86:9)
at /projects/e-pos/epos-service/node_modules/@angular/tsc-wrapped/src/main.js:33:23
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:103:7)
at Module.runMain (module.js:592:11)
at run (bootstrap_node.js:394:7)
at startup (bootstrap_node.js:149:9)
at bootstrap_node.js:509:3

[16:05:17] ngc error: Compilation failed
As i did not found any other posts about it, i guess i made something wrong".
I have no idea where to look for the error in the app.module file. Its pretty big and looks ok for me.
Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

I also have same issue :frowning:

i had the same problem. for me it had to do with ngOnchange

had it

ngOnchange() {
// do something
}

the compiler expected a peremeter but got none

working one

import { Component, OnInit, OnDestroy, Input, Output, EventEmitter, ViewChild, OnChanges, SimpleChanges } from '@angular/core';

ngOnChanges(changes: SimpleChanges){
    //do somehing
}

your problem might be diffrent, but i believe it has to do with breaking changes form rc4 to angular final

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.
Yes that was the case in some of the functions and already resolved. For example with the pipes i had to make the args parameter non-mandatory adding the ?.
In case of the app.modules i anyway do not find the issue until now. I am sure it has to do with the AOT Compiler as in dev mode it compiles and runs wine.