New version of slidebox

I have performance problems with slidebox. This is knows problem and as I know the slidebox was rewritten (Memory issue with slide-box and scrollable content). Unfortunately I can’t find where the new implementation of slidebox is. Version beta-14 still has old implementation. Can anybody help me ?

I’ve same problem and when I upgrade to ionic 14 I’ve problem with back button and JSON!!!
Help please!

I wonder if I wasn’t misleaded by changelog from the branch beta-14: https://github.com/driftyco/ionic/blob/v1.0.0-beta.14/CHANGELOG.md. There were a lot of braking changes for slidebox but as I can see are not in beta-14. So maybe some changes were introduced in slidebox but not what I was expected.

I think the problem is on backbutton!
In my project I’ve only change the ionic.bundel to new version and all dosent work fine! I see on top left button “backundefined”!

During testing for the beta 14 release the team decided to delay the release of the changes for the slidebox. See this comment and the one below it: Please help test: Angular 1.3, improved transitions, cached views (repost)

I don’t know if they released some changes or not, but maybe this explains it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for explanation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey guys, just going to chime in here.

So we ripped out the version of slide-box that was planned for beta 14 because it wasn’t up to par. While there were some great improvements in it, it wasn’t ready for prime time.

So we’re working on the new slide-box now, based on the one from nightly/beta 14 pre-release.