My application is giving me headaches :(

hi everyone,

I’d like some help to resolve my problem bellow.
I’ve tried a lot of things I saw in forums. Install, remove, reinstall, actualize Xcode, iOS, etc.

Can anybody help a desperate new user? Please? :frowning:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
CompileC build/appKati.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/appKati.build/Objects-normal/i386/IonicKeyboard.o appKati/Plugins/com.ionic.keyboard/IonicKeyboard.m normal i386 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)
ERROR building one of the platforms: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-project,appKati.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,appKati,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/cordova/build-debug.xcconfig,-project,appKati.xcodeproj,ARCHS=i386,-target,appKati,-configuration,Debug,-sdk,iphonesimulator,build,VALID_ARCHS=i386,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/build/emulator,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=/Users/edenilsonbressan/Documents/appKati/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch
MacBook-Pro-de-Mac:appKati edenilsonbressan$ sudo ionic platform add ios

I’ve experienced this error before. I resolved it by removing all platforms and plugins and adding the plugins back in.

If you dont know, you can see your plugins with the command ‘ionic plugin’

When I have this error, I can often read in the previous build trace the "real’ error that caused the fail.
The You may not have the required environment or OS to build this project is the result, but rarely the problem.

refresh your platforms and/or plugins.
To remove platforms type in terminal: sudo ionic platform rm ios/android
To add them back type in terminal: sudo ionic platform add ios/android

To remove plugins type: sudo ionic plugins ls
A list of installed plugins is shown
Remove a plugin: sudo ionic plugin rm name-of-plugin
And add again with: sudo ionic plugin add name-of-plugin

In the past I had an simular issue and resolved it with change permissions:
go back one folder with: cd …
then change owner: sudo chown -R your-OSX-account your-project-folder
and change permissions: sudo chmod -R 0777 your-project-folder

Hope this will solve your problems

Same here, followed pcr’s advice but no luck.

@katilene I don’t know how you start your app in xcode?
But the best way is from within the finder. Close your xcode. In your projectfolder goto platforms/ios and dubbleclick .xcodeproj Xcode will start with your project.

Do you still have problems??

@irth Please describe what problems do you have exactly??