Looking for Ionic designer dev

Hello,

I’m CEO & Full stack developper (AngularJS+Cordova, NodeJS, Redis, etc.). I want to release a mobile app soon.
However I’m still hesitating. Indeed I used Material+Angular (material.angularJs.org), with cordova and
I feel lt was a mistake :
- Views are hard to read/maintain ;
- Got multiples views issues with IOS…
- Ionic widgets seems more consistent, beautiful and professional for mobile ;

To resolve this, I’m looking for a graphic designer freelancer who is able to provide me an “equivalent” look-alike Ionic/Angular project. So, he will migrate my material-angular view to Ionic components.

The profil must have confirmed experience with Ionic + Angular (having background with material.angularjs.org is a plus).

His work will follow these steps :

Step 1 - Understand my screenshot of each view and asks me any questions. I can provide the code source of the html view if needed.
Step 2 - Develop a Ionic project with the equivalent/or/better Ionic view only (the developer is free to change some stuff, if it looks better or more suitable with some Ionic widgets)
Step 3 - Provide me the full skeleton project that will allow me later to integrate the angularjs part easily with what he did.

Please let me know how many hours you need, and your price.

Here details about my project :
- 4 main html page (Tabs widget, each HTML page is a tab)
- Tab 0 (home) : Header view containing an image + profile subview + 3 subviews ui-list + an image slider + 4 buttons
- Tab 1 : Simple ui-list + with 1 subview (ui-list messages + avatar)
- Tab 2 : Map (I’ll handle the integration myself) + 2input selections + Input Search + 1 overlay div
+ 1 Dialog parameter (3 checkbox + value slider)
- Tab 3 : Ui-list images (categories) + Subview (list of cards)

Regards,

Samir.

1 Like

Hello, i can do your job, please write me via Skype (gedarufi@hotmail.com)

Hi @msam,

I can assist you.

Please touch base over email: victor.cisin10@gmail.com and Skype me: cis.victor1.

Victor

Hello @msam

I am happy to assist you in the project. I did many project in Ionic related to UI implementation and you can see some of the work here http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

You can contact me at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies.com or skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish

please add me in skype aljun,bellen12@gmail.com and we can talk later about that… Looking forward…

Hello Samir,
I have check your post for detail mentioned and can help you with current expectation.
We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Hi Samir,

We are interested on your project. i have sent pm. Please check and let me know your availability for discussion.

Thanks,
Mani
www.optisolbusiness.com
info@optisolbusiness.com