IONIC + Material Design + Remote OK

We are looking for a developer, primarily on the front end, but full stack would be good also. Our front end is IONIC based which has been rehauled for Material Design. We need someone who can help us further improve the experience and modify a couple of screens in the process.

Please inbox me if you are available for this assignment with a link to your portfolio and work samples, and we can share further details.

If you are in the NYC TriState area would be a major plus, but remote is OK

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hi Russ

I have sent you a message on your PM.

Please add me on Skype: cis.garry or write me an email @ garry3.efi@gmail.com.

Thanks
Garry

Hello,
I will be glade to work with you.I have good experience in ionic and we work in lot in ionic 1 and ionic 2.

please send me details on below details

email : mayur.loved@gmail.com

Hi Russ, We are a team of Ionic developers & can assist you remotely. Please contact me at anil@daffodilsw.com Skype anil-daffodil so that I can send our portfolio.

Hello @russ

We are happy to assist you in this project.

You can see some of our work on Ionic Market place http://market.ionic.io/user/153226

Please let me know when we can schedule our meeting so I can demonstrate our more design work.

You can reach me at manish[at]opensourcetechnologies[dot]com or skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish

Yes, can surely help. Let’s connect via preferred medium.

Thanks!

Hi

I have read your description and would be interested to know more about the job like it is creating the whole app from scratch or an exisiting app ?

Thanks

Hi is the requirement still open?
Do we have a room open to talk further?
my skype: cubet.online