Looking for experienced Ionic Developer

Hi,
I am looking for an experienced Ionic Developer to assist us in the development of our mobile app. Our mobile app provides unique functionality for travel companies. and we are in the process of on-boarding some very large travel companies as clients.

Please Note: I am looking for an independent contractor/ freelancer to work directly with me.

If you contact me from a large software development company, I will not respond.

We have an existing mobile application that is complete. We are currently adding some new features and taking the opportunity to “update” the user interface and design of our app. We have some mock-up screen designs for what we envisage - but not all screens. You will need to have some design ability to implement the solution using ionic components. We have also found an ionic theme that could provide the core layout / design for the app.

This is will initially be seen as a stand-along piece of work, but if you fit in well there are opportunities for ongoing work. Please email me at chris@safetravels.com with some information about yourself and experience.

Again - if you send me a one sentence response for me to send you requirements so you can start, you won’t get a response for me.