Looking for an Ionic Developer to join Part-Time

We are an online catering marketplace that just completed building our awesome ionic app! We have been web only for the past the 1.5 years and are just about to introduce mobile. We are looking for a sharp Ionic developer to join our team on a part time basis. The ideal candidate is an experienced front-end developer that is comfortable with UI/UX design. The role will involve new feature development, maintenance and bug fixes, and entire new projects as well.

If interested drop me an email at:

careers@bilbayt.com

Hello @Amasal

I have sent you an email please check

Robert

Hi Mr Ahmad,

I am Shivam, Web and Mobile Consultant at Daffodil Software Ltd.

We are a team of expert Ionic developers and are very comfortable to assign you an expiriences Ionic developer on a part time basis who will take care of the tasks including feature development, maintenance, bug fixes and development of projects from scratch.

I am sending you an email with our company profile. Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Shivam Bawa,
Daffodil Software

Hi @Amasal,
Please let me know if you are stilling looking for Ionic developer. I am interested in working with you on this project. Please provide me more details about this project. My skype is manish.osuniverse or email sales@opensourcetechnologies.com

I have very good experience in front-end and released 3 themes in ionic http://market.ionic.io/user/1532262 and done more then 5 projects in Ionic platform.

Regards,
Manish