Looking for a Sr. Angular/Ionic Developer

Please contact me to discuss (brian.jones@perficient.com)

As a Lead Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.

• Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
  • Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
  • Develop applications in languages including… ( Ionic 4, Angular 6+, Cordova, Typescript, Javascript, CSS ).
  • Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.

Hi,

I can assist you further with your requirement as I have quite good experience with the same. I can also share some relevant samples.

You can just drop me an email at vanessa@cisinlabs.com or add me on skype- live:vanessa_12766.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Vanessa

Hello @BrianJones

I just send you the email. Let me know when we can connect.

Cheers,
Manish
OpenSource Technologies