Linker command failed with exit code 1 ios build problem

my was getting problem and stuck in splash screen after that I open the console in xcode and getting an error that I have to upgrade my facebook
then I open facebook developer and I got a message to update my sdk by updating my podfile by these lines

pod 'FacebookSDK'
	pod 'FacebookSDK/LoginKit'
	pod 'FacebookSDK/ShareKit'
	pod 'FacebookSDK/PlacesKit'

pod 'FBSDKMessengerShareKit'

then run `pod update’
after that, i opened the xocde to build and got this error and build failed

duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKLikeButton._likeActionController in:
    /Users/anspireagency/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Doctory-dumowpyuqkndphbakkgvmohbptmh/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/FBSDKShareKit/libFBSDKShareKit.a(FBSDKLikeButton.o)
    Doctory/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4/FBSDKShareKit.framework/FBSDKShareKit(FBSDKLikeButton.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSDKLikeButton in:
    /Users/anspireagency/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Doctory-dumowpyuqkndphbakkgvmohbptmh/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/FBSDKShareKit/libFBSDKShareKit.a(FBSDKLikeButton.o)
    Doctory/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4/FBSDKShareKit.framework/FBSDKShareKit(FBSDKLikeButton.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_METACLASS_$_FBSDKLikeButton in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKLikeButton._objectType in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKLikeButton._isExplicitlyDisabled in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKLikeButton._soundEnabled in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKLikeButton._objectID in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent._promotionText in:
    /Users/anspireagency/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Doctory-dumowpyuqkndphbakkgvmohbptmh/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/FBSDKShareKit/libFBSDKShareKit.a(FBSDKAppInviteContent.o)
    Doctory/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4/FBSDKShareKit.framework/FBSDKShareKit(FBSDKAppInviteContent.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_CLASS_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent in:
    /Users/anspireagency/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Doctory-dumowpyuqkndphbakkgvmohbptmh/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/FBSDKShareKit/libFBSDKShareKit.a(FBSDKAppInviteContent.o)
    Doctory/Plugins/cordova-plugin-facebook4/FBSDKShareKit.framework/FBSDKShareKit(FBSDKAppInviteContent.o)
duplicate symbol _OBJC_METACLASS_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent._destination in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent._promotionCode in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent._appLinkURL in:
duplicate symbol _OBJC_IVAR_$_FBSDKAppInviteContent._appInvitePreviewImageURL in:
ld: 1192 duplicate symbols for architecture x86_64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

There is the solution:

Remember that you can make a little search in this forum before create a new post.

I searched before posing my issue … I’m opening the correct file .xcworkspace