- popup is shown with input elements inside
- focus is on one of the input elements so that keyboard is shown and the popup is moved to the top of screen
- when closing the popup, the keyboard is removed and the popup starts moving downwards
- one of the input elements moves “behind the finger” and receives the click/tap event
- keyboard reopens
- but popup completely closes and keyboard is still shown and cannot be removed anymore (on iOS)
I found one related issue that seems to be fixed: Key board reopens when closing ionicPopup. But it does not fix this specific problem.
Any ideas how to stop the event?