I’m using the following plugin for my auto renew subscription purchases https://github.com/AlexDisler/cordova-plugin-inapppurchase
Our product is very straight forward:
- Guest creates an account.
- User tries the app.
- If the user likes the app then it purchases a auto-renew-subscription that enables pro-features in a timeframe.
- If auto-renew-subscription has expired the user can no longer use the pro-features.
I’m having trouble on how to associate the user account with the purchases in the App Store, for example:
- User Tom purchases a auto-renew-subscription with the apple id: email@example.com on the device iPhone3.
- User Tom logs out of the app.
- User Greta logs in in the device iPhone3 (which has the apple id: firstname.lastname@example.org) associated to it.
- User Greta clicks on purchase auto-renew-subscription.
- iOS shows a message to User Greta stating that the auto-renew-subscription has already been purchased, since the apple id: email@example.com has already purchased a auto-renew-subscription.
Is it possible that the same apple id purchase an auto-renew-subscription? How should I handle this case?