.ipa files created by Ionic Pro CI cannot be uploaded to the App Store

When running a release native build for iOS on Ionic Pro, an .ipa file is generated.
However, uploading it to the App Store using Apple’s “Application Loader” gives 3 errors and 1 warning:

ERROR ITMS-90087: “Unsupported Architectures. The executable for Commuty.app/Frameworks/Sentry.framework contains unsupported architectures ‘[x86_64, i386]’.”

ERROR ITMS-90209: “Invalid Segment Alignment. The app binary at ‘Commuty.app/Frameworks/Sentry.framework/Sentry’ does not have proper segment alignment. Try rebuilding the app with the latest Xcode version.”

ERROR ITMS-90125: “The binary is invalid. The encryption info in the LC_ENCRYPTION_INFO load command is either missing or invalid, or the binary is already encrypted. This binary does not seem to have been built with Apple’s linker.”

WARNING ITMS-90080: “The executable ‘Payload/Commuty.app/Frameworks/Sentry.framework’ is not a Position Independent Executable. Please ensure that your build settings are configured to create PIE executables. For more information refer to Technical Q&A QA1788 - Building a Position Independent Executable in the iOS Developer Library.”

Most of these issues are related to sentry-cordova.
No problem occurs with Android builds.

Here is our build log from Ionic Pro: https://pastebin.com/a3mu2AjP

Were you able to fix this? I am having this same issue.

Anyone have a solution to this problem. I’m blocked. :cry: