Desperately trying to find the setting on lists that will explain this problem better, but basically, I remembering reading (but can’t find*) there is a difference between a default setting lists:
- In android lists by default do not allow the user to pull the menu up or down further than the top or bottom of the list.
- In IOS lists by default you can pull the lists further and you get a little bounce back when you let go
That setting (again, which I can’t find!*) isn’t the problem as such, it’s what I’ve noticed on IOS, I am using a version of the sidemenu/routing starter example and I’ve made a controller that creates a list. This all works fine, however, after the first load of the list page, any subsequent return to the list page results in a “ghost list” behind the list???
So for example:…
- Start your app in IOS and it goes straight into a view with a controller that renders a list
- Swipe down to the top of the list (as far as it will go) and keep pulling, the list shows a white space behind, when you let go the list bounces back up and covers the back of the list
- You navigate away to another page
- You navigate back to the page
- Swipe down to the top of the list (as far as it will go) and keep pulling, the list shows a copy of the list in the background (a “ghost list”), when you let go the list bounces back up and covers the “ghost list”.
When I inspect the ion-content element in safari, there is no extra content in the dom??? i.e. there is only one list.
* http://ionicframework.com/docs/api/directive/ionContent/ <- the thing I couldn’t find == “has-bouncing”