IOS runtime error network error

Whenever I run my ionic firebase project using ionicDev on IOS I randomly get this error:

This error seems to be entirely isolated to IOS devices.

It appears whether or not the user is logged in using firebase auth.

I am getting the same error. After sometime when the app loads, it gives me runtime error network error on both chrome and ionic devapp

Also getting this in iOS in IonicDev as well as IonicView. Started a blank project with just a simple firebase init and am still getting the error. Currently not getting the error on Android.

Hey so I haven’t found a solution yet, however, the problem seems to be isolated to ionicDev. So if you push to ionic-view and run the app on ios or android, the network error doesn’t seem to appear.

I know this isn’t a solution and I would still like this problem to be fixed, however, it does mean that when testing the app or showing it to clients on ionic-view the error won’t exist.

Okay, same thing here. (ionicDev and ionicView crashing for ios) I’m having difficulty troubleshooting this one, but I will post my package versions:

"angularfire2": "5.0.0-rc.4",
"firebase": "^4.8.0",
"typescript": "~2.5.3"
"ionic-angular": "^3.9.2",
"@ionic/app-scripts": "^3.1.0",
"@ionic-native/core": "^3.12.1",
"@angular/core": "^5.0.0",
"@angular/compiler-cli": "^5.1.0",
"cordova-ios": "^4.4.0"

Here’s a screenshot of the error. Seems to throw ~5 seconds after opening the app, then continues to randomly throw.

Same here. Using Firebase and this happens every time without fail when using live reload.

Any solution to this yet?

I am also facing exactly same issue? Any update on this?