iOS Package native binaries Error mobiscroll library

Hey All,

Not sure where to go as I haven’t gotten any response from my support request, so here goes…,

When Packaging iOS Native Binary, I’m getting the following error…

[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! path /Users/ionic/builds/project-1/fastlane/mobiscroll-angular-4.1.1.tgz
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! code ENOENT
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! errno -2
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! syscall stat
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat ‘/Users/ionic/builds/project-1/fastlane/mobiscroll-angular-4.1.1.tgz’
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.
[17:31:04]: ▸ npm ERR! enoent

And the job hangs until Ionic Pro notices the job has been running to long and kills it.

I followed Mobiscroll’s instructions that upload the mobiscroll library to make it available for the build…

The package.json depnencies section for mobiscroll looks like this…

"@mobiscroll/angular": "file:./mobiscroll-angular-4.1.1.tgz",

The tgz was pushed up to ionic pro. I can package the Android Native Binaries successfully.

Any help would be appreciated, Cheers!

Troy

I got this resolved with some help from Mobiscroll folks. I removed the npm install of mobiscroll and moved the mobiscroll css and js files to load as a local resource.

Cheers!

I’m having the exact same issue - could you be more specific on how you moved it to load as a local resource?

Sure, here’s what Mobiscroll support sent me…

A solution to this error might be to load the mobiscroll from local resources instead of npm. You can get the mobiscroll resourced separately form the download page and you will find a step by step guide on how can you include the mobiscroll resources manually into your ionic app here.

If you try this solution you will have to manually remove the @mobiscroll/angular reference from the app’s package.json and also you will have to change the mobiscroll imports in your app:
import { MbscModule } from ‘@mobiscroll/angular’
To:
import { MbscModule } from ‘…/lib/mobiscroll/js/mobiscroll.angular.min’;

Check out the Manually including Mobiscroll in your Ionic app section on the resources page.

Hope that helps!

Troy

2 Likes