iOS ionic capacitor app won't install

.Hi guys.
I am very new to iOS. I created the iOS version of my app using capacitor. And now, the app builds successfully but I keep on getting installation error.
Xcod version: 11.3.1
ios_bundle

I activated automatic signin and everything. I also have registered xCode with a iOS account and still does not work…

I also have to mention that I had a previous error on building the app: “Distill failed for unknown reasons. Assets.xcassets”. So I chose the option “Application Bundle” from the screenshot list below.

Can you please help me fix this?

what’s your Capacitor version?
Capacitor 3 requires Xcode 12 to build

what’s the error on Xcode? because the error you are showing is not from Xcode, on Xcode there is a red exclamation, if you click it it should point to the actual error

Thanks!
I updated my Xcode now it’s the 12.5 version. All works fine, it builds successfully but when the simulator runs I get this Issue… Where can I see some logs? I already tried Windows > Devices & Simulators > Selected the simulator and no logs are visible… This is my 8th time installing different versions of macOS (currently on Big Sur 11.1.3) and Xcode… I really don’t know what to do… What do you think abou this… how can I solve it? I’m really disperated…

Solve it.
Seems like it happened because of my VirtualBox. I added this in my cmd:

1. cd “C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox”
  2. VBoxManage setextradata “YOUR_VM_NAME” VBoxInternal/CPUM/IsaExts/AVX 0
  3. VBoxManage setextradata “YOUR_VM_NAME” VBoxInternal/CPUM/IsaExts/AVX2 0
1 Like