I do next:
- Opening projectName.xcworkspace file with Xcode.
- Run any emulator on iOS10/iOS11 - everything is works.
- ionic cordova build ios --prod --release --device --buildConfig build.json - build is created successfully, works on iOS11(emulator/device), but stacked on iOS 10.
- Do again step 2 with iOS10, but it already doesn’t start, app is stacked on splash screen with loader animation (on real device and emulator)
- Do ionic cordova prepare ios - problem is disappears(tested on emulator).
So it’s happens only after build.
IONIC INFO is next:
cli packages: (/usr/local/lib/node_modules)
@ionic/cli-utils : 1.19.1 ionic (Ionic CLI) : 3.19.1
cordova (Cordova CLI) : 6.4.0
@ionic/app-scripts : 3.1.7 Cordova Platforms : ios 4.3.1 Ionic Framework : ionic-angular 3.9.2
Android SDK Tools : 26.1.1 Node : v8.9.4 npm : 5.1.0 OS : macOS High Sierra Xcode : Xcode 9.2 Build version 9C40b
ANDROID_HOME : /Users/Username/Library/Android/sdk/
backend : pro