iOS 10 issues

I was wondering if anyone has had tested applications on iOS 10? I have a dev device with iOS 10 and there are a few UI issues. I haven’t dug into yet, just kind of gathering information at this point.

Yes, I’m trying to run the apps we built. The splash screen shows but after a few seconds a white screen appears and nothing else.

Interesting, my issue is with layouts in pop ups. I had it in a layout where we have a label, a text field, and then a button. Half the text field and the button a way off on the right side and cannot be used. I have also seen several UI issues with iOS 10 in general with other apps. So they must have maybe a significant change to the the way UI is laid out.

I needed to use some content security tags on the index. That caused the issue, I removed them and now the app opens correctly.

Now, the plugin: com.phonegap.plugins.PushPlugin 2.5.0 “PushPlugin”

Is causing this issue when running ionic build iOS:
"…Error: Error code 65 for command:…"

To run the app I need to remove that plugin, but doing that I’m loosing push registration. If anybody knows how to fix this I appreciate it.

Thank you

Hi tabb0,

What content sec tags did you remove?

TIA
P

Hi guys!

Continuing the topic of Ionic’s support for iOS10… Do you have any guesses whether Ionic 1 will continue receiving updates? In other words can we expect that some time in the foreseen future it will be updated to fully support iOS 10 in its final release?

@tabb0 It’d be great if you could post the CSP entries in your index.html. I’m seeing this white screen issue as well.

I’m having the same problem. Splash screen shows up, disappears and screen stays blank. Anyone been able to fix this? My CSP entry:

default-src *; style-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’; script-src ‘self’ ‘unsafe-inline’ ‘unsafe-eval’

Hi,
I faced the same issues a couple of days ago.
This is maybe because of the “content security policy”.

Please add

<meta http-equiv="Content-Security-Policy" content="default-src gap://ready file://* *; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' *; style-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' *">

To your index.html and try and rebuild the app.

Hope it helped.

i use it but also not work :frowning:

Is there any error you can see? what kind of behave it has?

Hi Nyneaxis, did you get your popup layout issues fixed? I’m facing a similar one running Ionic 2 RC4… Thanks!