I am trying to integrate a unity3d project into an ionic4/react project.
I think I’m pretty close, I have a repo here:
I can get to the point where I click a button to open the intent, but then I get this error, which I can’t figure out:
24091-24091/io.ionic.starter E/chromium: [ERROR:aw_browser_terminator.cc(125)] Renderer process (24173) crash detected (code -1).
I’ve looked at the unity example projects here:
This file has been truncated.
## Integrating Unity as a library into standard Android app
This document explains how to include Unity as a Library into standard Android application through Activity. You can read more about [Unity as a Library](https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.3/Documentation/Manual/UnityasaLibrary.html).
- Android Studio 3.4.2+
- Unity version 2019.3.0b4+
**1. Get source**
- Clone or Download GitHub repo [uaal-example](https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/uaal-example). It includes:
- Unityproject - this is a simple demo project made with Unity which will be integrated to the standard Android application
- NativeAndroidApp - this is the Basic Activity application from Android Studio templates where Unity project will be integrated. It has a simple UI, MainUnityActivity, which extends OverrideUnityActivity, and is prepared to start MainUnityActivity with an Intent
**2. Generate Gradle project for Android platform**
- Open UnityProject in Unity Editor
- Go to Build Settings window (Menu / File / Build Settings)
- Select and switch to Android Platform
- Select option “Export Project”
<br><img src="images/android/exportProject.png" width='400px'>
- Export UnityProject to androidBuild folder, the folder structure should look like this:
I’ve tried lots of different variations of copying that project, but using ionic instead, but I can’t seem to get it to work.
Please could someone help me?