Ionic Woocommerce App

Hallo,

I Here to search developer can create app with ionic… my site build using woocommerce, so i want create android app using ionic…

recently i have buy template from codecanyon but some feature not meet my required

Thanks

1 Like

First of all what type of app you want to make??

Hi @hell0kitty

I would like to know more about your requirements. Please mail me at: troy.cis20@gmail.com and skype me: cis.troy

Your mail is awaited

Regards
Troy

Hey,

Do have skills with Ionic Development and can create Android app for your Woo-Commerce site. Can you share current site and purchased template to review.

Would be glad to discuss this further.

Let’s connect!

Thanks

Hello @hell0kitty

I have gone through the requirement and I have good experience with woocommerce.

Can you please which template you have purchase and what all the features we need to add? Please confirm ionic framework version also.

You can email me manish[at]ost[dot]agency or Skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,
Manish

Hallo,

I Want to custom checkout field… i buy this template : https://codecanyon.net/item/ionic-2-app-for-woocommerce/19128672

Pada Jumat, 30 Maret 2018 17.09.47 GMT+7, Manish Mittal ionicframework@discoursemail.com menulis:

OSTechnologies

March 30

Hello @hell0kitty

I have gone through the requirement and I have good experience with woocommerce.

Can you please which template you have purchase and what all the features we need to add? Please confirm ionic framework version also.

You can email me manish[at]ost[dot]agency or Skype manish.osuniverse

Regards,

Manish

Thank you for your reply. Can you add me in your Skype or email me so we can discuss it in more detail?

Hello,

We can surely discuss the work. Keenly interested to work with you.

PM is sent with more details.

Look forward to hear from you.

Email: hi@addwebsolution.com | Skype: hello.addweb

Thanks.
Ashish