Ionic view not displaying json data

i’m developing app which uses a json file it works perfectly in local server but when i upload it to ionic view the json data is not showing up . how can i check json data in ionic view ?? (both ios and android) . even i tried using cordova whitelist plugin but no use …plz someone help me !!

From local server

From Ionic view (ios)

First, make sure you have no error in your http call (I guess you are doing one)
Then, log your data after you get it, to see if there is a JS error.

I think this will give you the informations you want.
If you need any help on how to inspect devices, I’ll be glad to give you further informations

yes plz …In console im not getting any error in local server . how can i inspect devices ???

To inspect on iOS :
With emulator :
lauch emulator with Xcode, and then open Safari, click in the Development tab, and then click on your emulator index.html.

With Phone : allow web inspection on device (Safari Parameters), launch app on device, and then open Safari, click in the Development tab, and then click on your device index.html.

To inspect on Android ;
Lauch Chrome console (F12), plug your device in, launch app on device. Then in the chrome console options, click more -> Inspect devices, select your Phone, then click Inspect.

Now you can see the different errors on iOS, or Android. Sorry for Android Emulator, I don’t use it, but the method should be the same.