we have a list of items, when i click one of them, the modal is opened to show the details of the item.
On slow phones there is a delay (about 2-3 seconds) between the click and the modal actually being shown.
How to reproduce:
- go to: https://ionicframework.com/docs/api/modal
- open the chrome developer tools (F12)
- clic on the “Performance” tab.
- set the CPU throttling to “4x slowdown” or “6x slowndown”.
- Clic on the “Show Modal” of the page (open and close several times, every time will be a delay)
So my question is. Is there any way to avoid the modal to be created and destroyed every time? Since i know that it will be used multiple time with the same template (component), can i cached it to be reused and save the time that takes create it again and again?