I am facing a lot of problems for my application in Windows Phone 10. I am almost grinding my hair, this is driving me crazy. I looked at Ionic because it is a multiplatform framework “Develop once and deliver it in IOS, Android and Windows”. It does not really work that well. When you find a problem, you try to find information about it and it is very difficult to find something about it. Only IOS and Android are served with information.
I agree that in a market where Android 64%, IOS 32% and Windows (mobile) 1.5%, many will not give much attention to this platform.
My problem goes like this:
- With the same code I already have an app in the Android Store posted.
- I added
<preference name = "windows-target-version" value = "10.0" /> in xml
- I added ionic platform add windows.
- I opened the project in Visual studio community 2017 RC ,.
- I clicked on preview EVERYTHING WORKS A WONDER, PERFECT.
The problem starts from here.
- I already have reservation of app name in Store Windows. So just link through the visual studio with your app in the store. This is very simple and quick to do.
- But, when giving preview: the app opens and after the splash screen the screen turns white.
Has anyone ever experienced this?
Anyone successfully in Windows build, could you share your experience in the process steps?
Sorry zoinky if you invaded your post, but would like to strengthen discussions on Windows, which seems to be a long way from the community.