'ionic' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

C:\path>ionic
’ionic’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I have been using ionic for the past 2 years now to create amazing apps and have been on the wait for ionic 2 and when it finally releases I came across a problem which I think is good enough to share my solution since it may be a problems for other until the HUMANS in ionic teams fix it… I love ionic and encourage the use of it…

HERE WE GO: after installing node-v6.8.1-x64.msi on my WINDOWS machine and installed ionic using: npm install -g ionic cordova and was eager to build my first real project I got the following error: C:\path>ionic
’ionic’ is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I remove ionic and cordova with: npm remove -g ionic cordova and reinstall it with: npm install -g ionic cordova same problem but when i run cmd as administrator everything worked fine that is when I had the cleaver idea to manually add ionic path folder into system path in environment variable in my computer property and advance system settings. I hope this is clear enough to help any one out there… if any of you HUMANS out there have a question please reply to this post.

Cheers!