Ionic Deploy Failing Despite Success Message [Resolved]

The auto deploy functionality is throwing this error:

“Build has current state JobStateTypes.SUCCESS. Build state must be success in order to deploy”

The build finishes successfully though and I was able to deploy yesterday multiple times.

---- edit ------

The Ionic team has pushed a fix and I can confirm that deploy functionality is working for me and others!

4 Likes

I have the same problem as of today.

2 Likes

I also have this problem, i tried to recreate the channel and trigger new deployments but nothing helped so far.

3 Likes

Same, does this mean it’s just an issue on Ionic’s end?

1 Like

Looks to me like a refactor broke the site. Same problem here.

2 Likes

Have also this problem. Build finishes but does not auto deploy to master channel as usually. And can also not be deployed manually.

1 Like

Also having the same issue here. As @cloudteam said, reviewing network requests in browser, I am seeing the following error:

{
  "error": {
    "link": null,
    "message": "Build has current state JobStateTypes.SUCCESS. Build state must be success in order to deploy",
    "type": "Conflict"
  },
  "meta": {
    "request_id": null,
    "status": 409,
    "version": "2.0.0-sdlc-beta.0"
  }
}
1 Like

also having this issue

1 Like

We are also facing the same issue

1 Like

In the meantime I sent a support ticket and have had the following response:

We’ve reported this issue to our developers and hope to have a resolution shortly. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime!

1 Like

I’ve now had the following message:

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this issue with Deploy.

Our developers have pushed a fix for the issue and believe it should be resolved. Please clear your browser cache and cookies and log back into the Pro Dashboard, then try your Deploy build assignment again.

Let us know if you continue to have issues. Thank you again for your patience and understanding!

I have done this myself and successfully deployed a live update.

1 Like

Working for me now too :slight_smile:

And it works again :+1:

Same here, working again

Raised an issue and is resolved