Ionic cordova-plugin-fcm error

Hello everyone!
I’m trying to use the ionic cordova plugin fcm, but right after I installed it like it is explained here:
medium

I get the following error while trying to run it on an android device

(node:54438) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “chunk” argument must be one of type string or Buffer
at validChunk (_stream_writable.js:253:10)
at Socket.Writable.write (_stream_writable.js:288:21)
at Socket.stream.write (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/ansi/lib/newlines.js:36:21)
at Object. (/Users/zeno/Desktop/Bachelor/Ionic/ticaccio/plugins/cordova-plugin-fcm/scripts/fcm_config_files_process.js:80:24)
at Module._compile (module.js:662:30)
at Object.Module._extensions…js (module.js:673:10)
at Module.load (module.js:575:32)
at tryModuleLoad (module.js:515:12)
at Function.Module._load (module.js:507:3)
at Module.require (module.js:606:17)
(node:54438) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:54438) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
cordova-android-support-gradle-release ANDROID_SUPPORT_VERSION: 26.+
cordova-android-support-gradle-release : WROTE /Users/zeno/Desktop/Bachelor/Ionic/ticaccio/platforms/android/build.gradle > 26.+

anyone can explain me why and what I have to do in order to solve this problem?

I’m creating the receiving app, not the sender, which will not be an app but a website. Still this will come in the future

Same Error . Can any Update on this?