Ionic build failed in android error

:processDebugResources
/Volumes/data/projects/docmed/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/merged/debug/values-v26/values-v26.xml:15:21-54: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name: attr ‘android:keyboardNavigationCluster’.

/Volumes/data/projects/docmed/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/merged/debug/values-v26/values-v26.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr ‘android:keyboardNavigationCluster’.

FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:processDebugResources’.

com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED

Total time: 13.454 secs
Error: /Volumes/data/projects/docmed/platforms/android/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
/Volumes/data/projects/docmed/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/merged/debug/values-v26/values-v26.xml:15:21-54: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name: attr ‘android:keyboardNavigationCluster’.

/Volumes/data/projects/docmed/platforms/android/build/intermediates/res/merged/debug/values-v26/values-v26.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr ‘android:keyboardNavigationCluster’.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

• What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:processDebugResources’.

com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

• Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

[ERROR] An error occurred while running cordova run android (exit code 1).

Please edit your post, it is not very readable at the moment.
Use the </> button above the input field to format your code, command line output or error message (select the text first, then click the button or wrap it in ``` manually). Check the preview if it looks better. This will make sure your text is readable and if it recognizes the programming language it also automatically adds code syntax highlighting. Thanks.

I have the same problem, is there any solution in sight? I am not able to develop.

I am having this same issue as well. Hopefully, someone out there knows a fix for this.

I’m facing the same issue after deleting and then adding the android platform.

Then please post your error output, format it in a readable way and also post your ionic info output.

Here’s a list of steps I followed to get rid off the error.

http://priyank.rocks/androidkeyboardnavigationcluster/