Ionic build android gradle error

JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_131.jdk/Contents/Home
Subproject Path: CordovaLib
The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action
) instead.
        at build_43bpgk1q80jpksz2ttjhpx12m.run(/Users/mertbuldur/Desktop/ionic/app1/platforms/android/build.gradle:138)
The JavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.
Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
The TaskInputs.source(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Please use TaskInputs.file(
Object).skipWhenEmpty() instead.
The ProjectDependency.getProjectConfiguration() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.
ModuleDependency.getConfiguration() has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Use ModuleDependency.getTarg
etConfiguration() instead.
:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:checkDebugManifest
:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:preDebugBuild UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:checkDebugManifest
:CordovaLib:prepareDebugDependencies
:CordovaLib:compileDebugAidl UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileDebugNdk UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:copyDebugLint UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
:CordovaLib:mergeDebugProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
:compileDebugShaders UP-TO-DATE
:generateDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
:mergeDebugAssets UP-TO-DATE
:transformClassesWithDexForDebug UP-TO-DATE
:mergeDebugJniLibFolders UP-TO-DATE
:transformNatıve_lıbsWithMergeJniLibsForDebug UP-TO-DATE
:processDebugJavaRes UP-TO-DATE
:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForDebug UP-TO-DATE
:validateSigningDebug
:packageDebug UP-TO-DATE
:assembleDebug UP-TO-DATE
:cdvBuildDebug UP-TO-DATE

BUİLD SUCCESSFUL

Total time: 4.567 secs
Built the following apk(s):
        /Users/mertbuldur/Desktop/ionic/app1/platforms/android/build/outputs/apk/android-debug.apk
Mert-MacBook-Pro:app1 mertbuldur$

what is problem ?

No problem, build was successful.[quote=“buldurmert, post:1, topic:94194”]
The Task.leftShift(Closure) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 5.0. Please use Task.doLast(Action
) instead.
at build_43bpgk1q80jpksz2ttjhpx12m.run(/Users/mertbuldur/Desktop/ionic/app1/platforms/android/build.gradle:138)
The JavaCompile.setDependencyCacheDir() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.
Incremental java compilation is an incubating feature.
The TaskInputs.source(Object) method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Please use TaskInputs.file(
Object).skipWhenEmpty() instead.
The ProjectDependency.getProjectConfiguration() method has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0.
ModuleDependency.getConfiguration() has been deprecated and is scheduled to be removed in Gradle 4.0. Use ModuleDependency.getTarg
etConfiguration() instead.
[/quote]

These are just warnings that the script that is running is deprecated code (that will be removed in some future version).

What I have to do is not open my application.

please help me , I’ve been working for 2 hours

I don’t understand you. You show us a log of a successful build and ask us what the problem is. So there is no problem and nothing we can do to help you.