Ionic App Crashing in Android but not in iOS or browser

So I could really use some help here - I’ve done searching, tried logging, and still can’t figure this one out… I am new to Ionic so I would imagine its something I’m doing wrong but I can’t seem to find what it is…

Basically my Ionic App will emulate in ios but will not run on Android - it wont run on the Android stock emulator, genymotion, or my Android phone.

I started from scratch too - I ran ionic start appName to get a “blank/fresh” start, then I moved over my js, html, and css each file at a time. My app will run with ionic serve without throwing any console errors in the Chrome dev tools.

When running in the iOS emulator, I am getting two console logs through the Safari dev tools - unfortunately though I don’t know what they mean:
[Log] deviceready has not fired after 5 seconds. (console-via-logger.js, line 173) [Log] Channel not fired: onCordovaInfoReady (console-via-logger.js, line 173)

What’s more strange is the fact that the blank app I created ran just fine on my Android phone before I moved over my “www” files. It started crashing though after I moved just my js, css, and html files over…

Anyways, my adb logcat file is kind of large so I uploaded it to my Google drive. Also I seperated out the text with a big space indicated where I believe I clicked the “linkerApp” icon to open my Ionic app while adb logcat was running.

http://bit.ly/1Cc6ejI

Anyways, thank you in advance for your time.

So from the sound of it, seems like that app is trying to do too much for the device to handle. Any chance you could throw your project up on github to look at?