Ionic 3 Sqlite problem

Hi, I am working on Ionic 3 and saving this Api’s data onto my local SQL, (SQlite) but i want to save the api’s data with identical structure. Please help.

Api:

http://api.alquran.cloud/quran/ar.alafasy

Example:

Try this in the SQL lite ionic native transactions methods (I don’t know the name of the methods. They are called transactions or query.)

SQL transactions:

create table surahs ( number smallint, name varchar(100), englishname varchar(100), englishnametranslation varchar(100), revelationtype varchar(100) );

create table ayahs ( FOREIGN KEY(surahs_number) references surahs (number), audio varchar(100), text varchar(100), numberissurah smallint, juz varchar(100), manzil smallint, page smallint, ruku smallint, hizbquarter smallint, sajda boolean);

insert into surah values ( ${surahs[i].number}, ${ surahs[i].name}, ${ surahs[i].englishname }, ${ surahs[i].englishnametranslation }, ${ surahs[i].revelationtype });

insert into ayahs ${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].surahs_number},${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].audio },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].text },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].numberissurah },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].juz },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].manzil },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].page },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].ruku },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].hizbquarter },${ surahs[i].ayahs[i].sajda });

*where the number in ayahs should be the same as in surahs

*surahs_number in table ayahs should be the same as number in surahs table, if not it will fail.

*check the datatypes since I don’t use SQL lite much and it may differ, I used the one I see a lot in DB and are considered universal.

*the variable i is a number. It can be anything you want. I wrote it as if it was going through a for loop.

*if you want to save it as an object/JSON (exactly as you show in your pic) you could check out LokiJS, a NOSQL database. I use in my project and it does wonders.