Create a list of ion-toggle
Run the app in Android
Turn on more than one toggle.
For example:
option1 on
option2 on
option3 off
option4 off

Now if you click on option1 many times then you will see how option2 dissapears and is shown again.

Do you know how can I fix it?
Thanks in advance :smile:

Here is my code:

<ion-view title="">
     <ion-content>
                 <div class="list">
                     <ion-toggle ng-model="options.option1" toggle-class="toggle-calm">Option1</ion-toggle>
                     <ion-toggle ng-model="options.option2" toggle-class="toggle-calm">Option2</ion-toggle>
                     <ion-toggle ng-model="options.option3" toggle-class="toggle-calm">Option3</ion-toggle>
                     <ion-toggle ng-model="options.option4" toggle-class="toggle-calm">Option4</ion-toggle>
                 </div>
         <div class="row">
             <div class="col" style="text-align: center">
                 <a class="button icon-right ion-chevron-right button-calm">GO</a>
             </div>
         </div>
     </ion-content>
 </ion-view>

I can confirm that I can reproduce the same behaviour even in the browser.
I’m using beta 14.

It’s happening the same to me…
I have two toggles in a list and if the second one is checked and i check and un check some times the first one, the second one dissappear and appear…
Solution:
At last, I found a solution. It’s not a very good solution but it works…
I put a element like a paragraph" between each toggle. They have more space between them but at least they
are always visible.
Hope it helps!

namirsab, put what?

This is happening to me either. I don’t know what to do. I have two toggles in my side menu. And when second is active, first make second dissapear when actived.

A paragraph, a br, whatever. It looks worse but… Its a solution