Welcome our new team member, Ionotron!
Ionotron is our new robot that will be helping us build Ionic. You can see him at work in the ionic-code repo and other places.
Every commit to ionic master, he will be checking our code for mistakes, building, and pushing out bleeding-edge or release versions of Ionic. And that’s just the start.
Ionotron has already made a few changes! Here are the ones that are relevant to you guys:
- Build files are now not in the dist folder, the dist folder is not on the repo anymore. Check the next bullet.
- You can now download the latest stable release from:
- You can now download the bleeding edge just-from-master release from:
- The Ionic CDN: select nightly version (nightly actually means ‘every-build’)
- Look in the bower-ionic Repository for the latest version, and do for example
bower install driftyco/bower-ionic#0.9.23-alpha-652(we are waiting on bower to do some changes before
bower install ionicpoints to bower-ionic repo instead of ionic main)
Let us hope our new robot overlords treat us with mercy.