Integration of login functionality into whole app. Please Help

How do I integrate the the login functionality into whole ionic app. I am currently I am stuck.

I have already a functional app which is separate and not integrated. Now I want to know where to put the code and in which file.

1. Firstly I create a login.html inside the create basic template that includes login form.

So currently I am use the rest api to get data to be corrrect or wrong. So once they click login it will show login is successful in the next page. Please let me know how do I integrate this to the whole app. Can you help me please.

Currently I dont have any controllers or routes and whole code is in bootstrap and html.

Codes include login functionality:-

Index.html

AngularJS Posting Login Form .login-form { max-width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; } #inputUsername { margin-bottom: -1px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0; border-bottom-left-radius: 0; } #inputPassword { border-top-left-radius: 0; border-top-right-radius: 0; }

Please sign in

Username Password
{{errorMsg}}
Sign in
  </form>
</div> 
  1. Success.html
AngularJS Posting Login Form

You have logged in successfully

Please let me know about the steps where to add the code and how it can be implemented using ionic as I am confused with this??

Please, fix your code-blocks!

What is wrong with it should I change it to ionic syntax. Do you mean like this.

nope… i meant the code-blocks in your forum-post.
we can not see any code because you does not wrap it correctly

1 Like
**Index.html**

<link href="http://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/css/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet">
.login-form { max-width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; } #inputUsername { margin-bottom: -1px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0; border-bottom-left-radius: 0; } #inputPassword { border-top-left-radius: 0; border-top-right-radius: 0; }

Please sign in

Username Password
{{errorMsg}}
Sign in
  </form>
</div> 
**Suceess.html**

You have logged in successfully

could you please let me know how to put this into ionic format using the controllers and all. Please Help.